Monday, February 18, 2008

Real Life Review: Announcements Galore

Announcements and Invitations are tricky for me. Anyone whose attended my kids' birthday parties knows I love a theme, and often go overboard. But I'm also very frugal. I like to make my own invitations and announcements, but for all the time spent making great ones, I could type out 14 blog posts!

I recently received a sample from Announcements Galore, and I was impressed. It's printed on professional photo paper, and designed well.


I was intrigued with this baby shower announcement, showing the ultrasound picture, so she sent me one. I love the design, but the pink color was a little deeper than it seemed on my screen. I would probably see if it could be made more pastel, but that's just my taste.

This would be a definite possibility for one of my good friends' next shower. (You know who you are!) And yes, I believe every baby should be celebrated with a shower, even if it's just cards or diapers.

There are so many more great designs at the Announcements Galore website. I love the brown and purple birth announcement, this graduation announcement, and the "she said yes" save the date announcement. You can also order a design, and print your own.

They have graciously offered to give a $20 gift certificate to one Real Life reader. If you'd like to win, here's how:
  • Visit Announcements Galore and choose your favorite design.
  • Leave it in a comment on this post. As always, subscribers leave two comments, you get an extra entry!
  • Be sure to leave a valid email address or blog url, so I can get in touch with you.
The comments will be closed on Friday, February 15 at 5:00 PM; and the winner will be announced Saturday morning.

No comments: