Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fill In The Blankie

I have a close friend who is pregnant, due in February, and I've been searching for the perfect gift! I was excited when Fill In the Blankie, ultra personalized baby blankets, contacted me with a blankie for review!

Here's what they say:

We personalize ‘em out the wha-zoo”
You provide the copy, we’ll embroider your warmest wishes along all 4 satin edges. Much more than a monogram, or a name & a date, you’ll have up to 200 characters to work with. Each blanket truly tells a story.

“Each one is truly one-of-a-kind”
Your own copy combined with your choices of: (32) blanket styles/colors, (27) fonts & (12) thread colors ensure your baby blanket is as original as the little one who is lucky enough to carry one.

“Nothing but the best -- pure luxury”
No fleece, acrylic or flannel here! Every one of our baby blankets is made of 100% woven cotton, trimmed with 2 inches of the silkiest smooth satin you ever did see (or lay your hands on).

“Simple, fast and easy on the wallet”
Fully embroidered blankets start at just $39 and ship within 3-7 business days!
Here's what I say:

The process was so easy. I went on the website, clicked "Pick a Blankie," and they guided me through the process of choosing the type of blanket, colors, text font and color, and message! Then, I got my blankie in the mail!

It was beautiful! It came wrapped up in a satin bow, just perfect for gift giving!



The blanket is well-constructed and soft, and the embroidery was done just as I specified. I put several verses from my favorite "baby" psalm, #139



I laid the blankie on my daughter's toddler bed, to give a reference of how big it is. It would actually be perfect for her now! I see no reason why this blanket has to go to a baby! A toddler, or a kids' carseat blanket woujld be a wonderful idea.



Of course, Little Pea had to try it out, she is a blanket enthusiast! She always has at least three on her bed at all times! Needless to say, she loved it!



I am going to be SO thrilled to give this to my dear friend when her baby is born! I am always honest with my reviews, and I think this would be the greatest gift for a friend, or your own child!!

Visit Fill In The Blankie for all the information and to order one!

No comments: