Sunday, December 14, 2008

Parents Magazine Toys!

Parents Magazine® has given moms trusted advice and information for many years. Their toy line is no different! I received the Look At Me Camera from Team Mom to try out, and I loved it!

My three year old is always trying to grab my camera, and I'm really not into her handling a $300 piece of equipment. But this toy camera from Parents looks like it could be real! The sounds are great, clicks, voice, and runway music! Ha! My three-year old loved it, and actually danced to the music while I was taking her "picture"!

I think the age range would be most appropriate for 12 months - 3 years. The price is right on this toy, too: $9.99 at Target

Best of all, the entire line of Parents toys are 100% phthalate free, so you know they're safe.

You can get this toy, and other Parents toys at Target!

No comments: